Discussion:
Microsoft a good price for chess or is Sam Sloan right?
(too old to reply)
Julia Sloan
2015-02-14 08:24:28 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Microsoft may be overcharging again, or is Mary Bluestocking with no phone ( see last episode in this gripping saga iPhone bill hitting Sam's citicard 2011 ) when the chargeback hit band Mary had to fork over $1,269 or pose her new business on my nursing business tax ID. Sam the entire time accused of hurting his children, but Mary is no child, just turned 40, so yer free therapy through sex victims bureau was canceled and her psychologist mailed her a $7,000 bill.

In this latest saga I cleared $8,800 with this full refund of rent I won because my roommate did not put me on the lease, see LT 97741-14/KI ( brooklyn NY )in credit card payments to get my business operating as up to State standards, but poor Mary bill hits on the 28th when my card is all used up until next month. They don't let me go over my credit line because the name does not match. Mary cannot use her own card because she filed bankruptcy in 2006.

I had a formal interview with my new wife and her cousin that pointed out to me this is a gross violation in Catholicism Ms Mary Bluestocking is committing posting photos of the hands of Sam when she was 2. Look here http://www.marybluestocking.com/Pages/Manos.aspx this is defacing men, so I ask the readers what ever you did to help this time get this parasite Mary off our tail.

& got $100 from Sam tonight to pay my finance charge which Microsoft 365 bills on the 16th but this money wont reach until the 18th. My new wife is in 40 day isolation to study for an exam but because I met her met our hospital and NYC Bellevue Psychiatric lists her as participating in therapy, if this website crashes she will somehow cut off communication between my wife and I when she emerges out of her isolation on March 17th and I call her for work on Vol 2 except painting Kitty clearly is teaching Julia, sorry for the bad start in the book series but Kitty started taking over. We are now married at the social security administration and when my benefit increases from $770 to above $1,200 Our dear by federal law I will be able to afford 2 full work overs at half price $300 each. Until then no sex anyway, but the law is the law.

http://www.amazon.com/Julia-Elizabeth-Sloan/e/B00SS2IBDK

Take down Mary Bluestocking is you believe that this production of Julia and Kitty working together should end although we are off to a gad start.

Dont forget to block Mary from her new school job when her email stops working.

Dis my dad, says Mary Bluestocking is suing Arnold Aravena from the cold case filws for having memories of abuse from 30 years ago from the junkie house talk group CAA. W. T. F.
samsloan
2015-02-15 03:31:53 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 00:24:28 AM UTC-8, Julia Sloan
<***@shopusanetwork.com> wrote:
> Microsoft may be overcharging again, or is Mary Bluestocking with no
> phone ( see last episode in this gripping saga iPhone bill hitting Sam's
> citicard 2011 ) when the chargeback hit band Mary had to fork over
> $1,269 or pose her new business on my nursing business tax ID. Sam the
> entire time accused of hurting his children, but Mary is no child, just
> turned 40, so yer free therapy through sex victims bureau was canceled
> and her psychologist mailed her a $7,000 bill.
>
> In this latest saga I cleared $8,800 with this full refund of rent I won
> because my roommate did not put me on the lease, see LT 97741-14/KI (
> brooklyn NY )in credit card payments to get my business operating as up
> to State standards, but poor Mary bill hits on the 28th when my card is
> all used up until next month. They don't let me go over my credit line
> because the name does not match. Mary cannot use her own card because
> she filed bankruptcy in 2006.
>
> I had a formal interview with my new wife and her cousin that pointed
> out to me this is a gross violation in Catholicism Ms Mary Bluestocking
> is committing posting photos of the hands of Sam when she was 2. Look
> here http://www.marybluestocking.com/Pages/Manos.aspx this is defacing
> men, so I ask the readers what ever you did to help this time get this
> parasite Mary off our tail.
>
> got $100 from Sam tonight to pay my finance charge which Microsoft 365
> bills on the 16th but this money wont reach until the 18th. My new
> wife is in 40 day isolation to study for an exam but because I met her
> met our hospital and NYC Bellevue Psychiatric lists her as
> participating in therapy, if this website crashes she will somehow cut
> off communication between my wife and I when she emerges out of her
> isolation on March 17th and I call her for work on Vol 2 except
> painting Kitty clearly is teaching Julia, sorry for the bad start in
> the book series but Kitty started taking over. We are now married at
> the social security administration and when my benefit increases from
> $770 to above $1,200 Our dear by federal law I will be able to afford
> 2 full work overs at half price $300 each. Until then no sex anyway,
> but the law is the law.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Julia-Elizabeth-Sloan/e/B00SS2IBDK
>
> Take down Mary Bluestocking is you believe that this production of Julia
> and Kitty working together should end although we are off to a gad
> start.
>
> Dont forget to block Mary from her new school job when her email stops
> working.
>
> Dis my dad, says Mary Bluestocking is suing Arnold Aravena from the cold
> case filws for having memories of abuse from 30 years ago from the
> junkie house talk group CAA. W. T. F.

My dyslexic son Peter was allowed to fuck his retarded stepmother
Kayo, which relieved me of what had become a duty after she aborted
our second and third fetuses and began talking to the Brockster's
crooked attorney.

Peter should be grateful, because he wasn't getting any elsewhere.

What happened with Mary when she was two was that her mother, the
cunningest of the Baumanis Tribe, made me pose for a photograph with
Mary on one knee and Peter on the other and my hand protectively
over her crotch. It was to prevent her sliding off which she had a
habit of doing. But this photo was used by Anda to get a quickie
divorce from me. I gradually learned how to avoid stings like that.

Mary was damaged by her mother's allegations, which is why she has
grown up into a bankrupt, whiner, social misfit and general nut.
She even made up lies that she was graped by someone when preteen,
but everyone knows it does not count as graped when dad gives his
consent. I'm afraid she is a troublemaker, just like her mother.

It is fair that my son should keep facilitating my fucking his
nubile young wife and her cousin. I never need Viagara, all I know
is how to spell it.

I am already fucking Julia but Kitty has so far proved resistant.
But in time, I will have Kitty at one end and Julia at the other.
Women never can resist me, in the same way that Japanese women
can never resist the temptation to let themselves be fucked by
niggers.

In how2rape.html and how2rape2.html I described how putting their
legs over one's shoulders makes everything very easy. It makes it
possible for them to pretend they are resisting, which makes it
all even more special for them.

I don't need this often, maybe two or three times a week will be
enough after the first six months.

It is touching that while my stepdaughter has told Peter she is
in isolation, I have no difficulty getting all of her attentions.

I believe in keeping it in the family. If Peter, who is lazy, can
come up with the money, I will let him share his youngest half
sister, though Aravena and I will share the video rights. No one
can say I'm other than a dad in a million.

I sure hope Social Services never get to read this. But now that
Dorchen Leidholdt, the bulldyke who ran Sanctuary for Families,
is no more, they are probably too dumb to ever understand the
Sloan Family Arrangements. It will be on Barnes and Noble, though
not Amazon because of their opposition to the other OMOV.

Sam Sloan
samsloan
2015-02-17 18:24:31 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 12:24:30 AM UTC-8, Julia Sloan wrote:
> Microsoft may be overcharging again, or is Mary Bluestocking with no phone ( see last episode in this gripping saga iPhone bill hitting Sam's citicard 2011 ) when the chargeback hit band Mary had to fork over $1,269 or pose her new business on my nursing business tax ID. Sam the entire time accused of hurting his children, but Mary is no child, just turned 40, so yer free therapy through sex victims bureau was canceled and her psychologist mailed her a $7,000 bill.
>
> In this latest saga I cleared $8,800 with this full refund of rent I won because my roommate did not put me on the lease, see LT 97741-14/KI ( brooklyn NY )in credit card payments to get my business operating as up to State standards, but poor Mary bill hits on the 28th when my card is all used up until next month. They don't let me go over my credit line because the name does not match. Mary cannot use her own card because she filed bankruptcy in 2006.
>
> I had a formal interview with my new wife and her cousin that pointed out to me this is a gross violation in Catholicism Ms Mary Bluestocking is committing posting photos of the hands of Sam when she was 2. Look here http://www.marybluestocking.com/Pages/Manos.aspx this is defacing men, so I ask the readers what ever you did to help this time get this parasite Mary off our tail.
>
> & got $100 from Sam tonight to pay my finance charge which Microsoft 365 bills on the 16th but this money wont reach until the 18th. My new wife is in 40 day isolation to study for an exam but because I met her met our hospital and NYC Bellevue Psychiatric lists her as participating in therapy, if this website crashes she will somehow cut off communication between my wife and I when she emerges out of her isolation on March 17th and I call her for work on Vol 2 except painting Kitty clearly is teaching Julia, sorry for the bad start in the book series but Kitty started taking over. We are now married at the social security administration and when my benefit increases from $770 to above $1,200 Our dear by federal law I will be able to afford 2 full work overs at half price $300 each. Until then no sex anyway, but the law is the law.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Julia-Elizabeth-Sloan/e/B00SS2IBDK
>
> Take down Mary Bluestocking is you believe that this production of Julia and Kitty working together should end although we are off to a gad start.
>
> Dont forget to block Mary from her new school job when her email stops working.
>
> Dis my dad, says Mary Bluestocking is suing Arnold Aravena from the cold case filws for having memories of abuse from 30 years ago from the junkie house talk group CAA. W. T. F.

The above posting is fake. I did not write this.

It is another Fake Sam Sloan posting. However, most Fake Sam Sloan postings are written by Paul Truong. This one was not written by Truong. I have a fairly good idea who wrote this one. I usually do not respond to these postings knowing that this is what the fake poster wants but this one I felt I could not ignore.

By the way, it is NOT True that Dorchen Leidholdt had been done away with. She is still active. She continues to attack me and my family as she has been doing for the last twenty years since 1995.

Sam Sloan
Lye Dee Tekta
2015-02-18 10:47:38 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 17th February 2015 at 10:24am -0800, samsloan <***@gmail.com> the
partner of Neil Grimaldi wrote:

> On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 12:24:30 AM UTC-8, Julia Sloan wrote:
> > Microsoft may be overcharging again, or is Mary Bluestocking with no
> > phone ( see last episode in this gripping saga iPhone bill hitting Sam's
> > citicard 2011 ) when the chargeback hit band Mary had to fork over
> > $1,269 or pose her new business on my nursing business tax ID. Sam the
> > entire time accused of hurting his children, but Mary is no child, just
> > turned 40, so yer free therapy through sex victims bureau was canceled
> > and her psychologist mailed her a $7,000 bill.
> >
> > In this latest saga I cleared $8,800 with this full refund of rent I
> > won
> > because my roommate did not put me on the lease, see LT 97741-14/KI (
> > brooklyn NY )in credit card payments to get my business operating as up
> > to State standards, but poor Mary bill hits on the 28th when my card is
> > all used up until next month. They don't let me go over my credit line
> > because the name does not match. Mary cannot use her own card because
> > she filed bankruptcy in 2006.
> >
> > I had a formal interview with my new wife and her cousin that pointed
> > out to me this is a gross violation in Catholicism Ms Mary Bluestocking
> > is committing posting photos of the hands of Sam when she was 2. Look
> > here http://www.marybluestocking.com/Pages/Manos.aspx this is defacing
> > men, so I ask the readers what ever you did to help this time get this
> > parasite Mary off our tail.
> >
> > got $100 from Sam tonight to pay my finance charge which Microsoft 365
> > bills on the 16th but this money wont reach until the 18th. My new
> > wife is in 40 day isolation to study for an exam but because I met her
> > met our hospital and NYC Bellevue Psychiatric lists her as
> > participating in therapy, if this website crashes she will somehow cut
> > off communication between my wife and I when she emerges out of her
> > isolation on March 17th and I call her for work on Vol 2 except
> > painting Kitty clearly is teaching Julia, sorry for the bad start in
> > the book series but Kitty started taking over. We are now married at
> > the social security administration and when my benefit increases from
> > $770 to above $1,200 Our dear by federal law I will be able to afford
> > 2 full work overs at half price $300 each. Until then no sex anyway,
> > but the law is the law.
> >
> > http://www.amazon.com/Julia-Elizabeth-Sloan/e/B00SS2IBDK
> >
> > Take down Mary Bluestocking is you believe that this production of Julia
> > and Kitty working together should end although we are off to a gad
> > start.
> >
> > Dont forget to block Mary from her new school job when her email stops
> > working.
> >
> > Dis my dad, says Mary Bluestocking is suing Arnold Aravena from the cold
> > case filws for having memories of abuse from 30 years ago from the
> > junkie house talk group CAA. W. T. F.
>
> My dyslexic son Peter was allowed to fuck his retarded stepmother
> Kayo, which relieved me of what had become a duty after she aborted
> our second and third fetuses and began talking to the Brockster's
> crooked attorney.
>
> Peter should be grateful, because he wasn't getting any elsewhere.
>
> What happened with Mary when she was two was that her mother, the
> cunningest of the Baumanis Tribe, made me pose for a photograph with
> Mary on one knee and Peter on the other and my hand protectively
> over her crotch. It was to prevent her sliding off which she had a
> habit of doing. But this photo was used by Anda to get a quickie
> divorce from me. I gradually learned how to avoid stings like that.
>
> Mary was damaged by her mother's allegations, which is why she has
> grown up into a bankrupt, whiner, social misfit and general nut.
> She even made up lies that she was graped by someone when preteen,
> but everyone knows it does not count as graped when dad gives his
> consent. I'm afraid she is a troublemaker, just like her mother.
>
> It is fair that my son should keep facilitating my fucking his
> nubile young wife and her cousin. I never need Viagara, all I know
> is how to spell it.
>
> I am already fucking Julia but Kitty has so far proved resistant.
> But in time, I will have Kitty at one end and Julia at the other.
> Women never can resist me, in the same way that Japanese women
> can never resist the temptation to let themselves be fucked by
> niggers.
>
> In how2rape.html and how2rape2.html I described how putting their
> legs over one's shoulders makes everything very easy. It makes it
> possible for them to pretend they are resisting, which makes it
> all even more special for them.
>
> I don't need this often, maybe two or three times a week will be
> enough after the first six months.
>
> It is touching that while my stepdaughter has told Peter she is
> in isolation, I have no difficulty getting all of her attentions.
>
> I believe in keeping it in the family. If Peter, who is lazy, can
> come up with the money, I will let him share his youngest half
> sister, though Aravena and I will share the video rights. No one
> can say I'm other than a dad in a million.
>
> I sure hope Social Services never get to read this. But now that
> Dorchen Leidholdt, the bulldyke who ran Sanctuary for Families,
> is no more, they are probably too dumb to ever understand the
> Sloan Family Arrangements. It will be on Barnes and Noble, though
> not Amazon because of their opposition to the other OMOV.
>
> Sam Sloan
>
>
> The above posting is fake. I did not write this.
>
> It is another Fake Sam Sloan posting. However, most Fake Sam Sloan
> postings are written by Paul Truong. This one was not written by
> Truong. I have a fairly good idea who wrote this one, and it is my
> son Peter Aravena Sloan.
>
> I usually do not respond to these postings knowing that this is
> what the fake poster wants but this one I felt I could not ignore.
>
> By the way, it is NOT True that Dorchen Leidholdt had been done
> away with. She is still active. She continues to attack me and my
> family as she has been doing for the last twenty years since 1995.
>
> Sam Sloan


Sam, you are a shameless liar.

The only person who continues to attack the Sloan family is you, Sam
Sloan.

Dorchen, with whom I've had contact and with whom I may make contact
again, is a brave lady who continued to act to protect those who have had
the misfortune to be related or connected to you from your evil ways.

How many of your biological daughters have you had sex with, or tried to
have sex with, so far?

How many of them have had serious mental health issues because of it? Not
counting Jessica Sloan who committed suicide because of having a Pedophile
Pop.

Why did Sandra try to get herself killed in traffic?

You evil, evil man.

How many of your non-biological daughters - like Geeta Rankoth - have you
had sex with, or tried to have sex with, so far?

How many "wives" have you driven to the point of madness and beyond?

But why limit your crimes against daughters? The spirit of Dr Helen
Marjorie Sloan, our mother, who you abducted and then tortured to death in
order to lay your hands on the inheritance, cries out from the earth for
vengeance.

You evil, wicked, insane fucker.

What you did with, in, on and to your six wives cannot even be written.

Reader, you think I am being harsh on Sick Sloan, then you think what
inserting large broken glass bottles with jagged ends into little
Honzagool did to her womb? Then the fucker is surprised when she runs away
from him and finds herself a real man?


http://www.ishipress.com/wongtran.htm

"FAMILY COURT OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK CITY OF NEW YORK, QUEENS COUNTY
In the matters of:

Docket # V-11657/05
SAMUEL SLOAN, Petitioner,
against
DAYAWATHIE RANKOTH, Respondent.

Docket # O-18182/05
DAYAWATHIE RANKOTH, Petitioner,
against
SAMUEL SLOAN, Respondent.

HELD: October 6th, 2005

Law Guardian for the Child
VLADIMIR CADET, ESQ.
Assigned pursuant to Regulation 18-b

MR. CADET: Yes, Judge. I did have an opportunity to speak with
my client. She denied all of the allegations in Mr. Sloan's
custody petition alleging drug use in the home. She indicated there
is no problem in the home. She also indicated she wanted no contact
with her father. I asked her why. She expressed to me concerns that
her older sibling had told her when she was younger, Mr. Sloan would
often walk into the bathroom when she was bathing, just open the
door. She's afraid about that, and also that she was aware that
allegedly in the past, Mr. Sloan had abducted two of her siblings
and went to California."

That child, living in terror of being raped by her father Sam Sloan, was
Anusha Rankoth Sloan, a fate that most of her sisters had suffered or were
soon to suffer.

He perjured himself alleging drug use in their home so he could get back
his intended fuckvictims with him having custody.

Thank the Lord, the court saw through his ruse.

What is less clear is why they did not fry him for what he had done and
what he intended doing.

Or send him to Virginia, where we know how to deal with kiddiefuckers.

Mary
Jessica (tragic disguised suicide, who can blame her)
Anusha
XXXXX
Geeta (adopted)
Sandra (tried to kill herself in traffic, you were using rope to restrain
her, you devil, and she is only alive thanks to the skill of the surgeons)

Sandra, though your mother is retarded (that's why the asshole who wants
you to call him "pa" chose her, so he could abuse you in every way and she
would not be able to understand) as soon as you feel able, run as fast as
you can.

Dorchen Leidholdt, at Sanctuary for Families, knows your "pa" fully, and
understands the extent of his evil.

Or, find a strong evil bloodthirsty savage nigger boyfriend (your dad
wrote that Japanese girls prefer niggers), easily done in NY, someone you
do not love, and then tell him everything that happened to you and your
half-sisters. If he doesn't fully believe, give him PAS's cell number to
call.
Then ask him if he is a real man.
He should know what to do.
He will know what to do.

We are sorry none of us on our team could help before. When the cops
interviewed your retarded ma, she repeated what the fucker trained her to
say, and so they did not even arrest the devil.

R


If anyone needs to contact me, google for
Creighton Sloan
and he may pass on the message, I am not Slime Sam's brother.
Ahmed Shah Masood
2015-02-21 19:27:18 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
samsloan <***@gmail.com> wrote...
> On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 12:24:30 AM UTC-8, Julia Sloan wrote:
>> Microsoft may be overcharging again, or is Mary Bluestocking

> The above posting is fake. I did not write this.
> It is another Fake Sam Sloan posting.

Gee,dad, how is it FSS posting? It is signed from Julia
Sloan<***@shopusanetwork.com>. Not Sam Sloan.

> I have a fairly good idea who wrote this one.

Gee, dad , you are smart. You forgot who owns shopusanetwork?

> this one I felt I could not ignore.

Gee, dad, because you ignored your boys enough alredy?

> She continues to attack me and my family as she has been doing for
> the last twenty years since 1995.

Gee, dad,Dorchen never attacked me. The one who attacked and
sweindled me even of my SS check was

> Sam Sloan


From: Julia Sloan <***@shopusanetwork.com>
Subject: Microsoft a good price for chess or is Sam Sloan right?
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 00:24:28 -0800 (PST)
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics
NNTP-Posting-Host: 50.14.180.185
Complaints-To: groups-***@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com;
posting-host=50.14.180.185;
posting-account=GLe_JwoAAABoQap0fnyIE0--eqe1IPSl
Path:
newsreader.bellsouth.net!cs.com!344972f4964j!postnews.google.com!glegroups
g2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Message-ID: <954fb3b2-ae16-4bed-b4a5-***@googlegroups.com>
Xref: news.bellsouth.net rec.games.chess.politics:13573

Microsoft may be overcharging again, or is Mary Bluestocking with no phone
( see last episode in this gripping saga iPhone bill hitting Sam's
citicard 2011 ) when the chargeback hit band Mary had to fork over $1,269
or pose her new business on my nursing business tax ID. Sam the entire
time accused of hurting his children, but Mary is no child, just turned
40, so yer free therapy through sex victims bureau was canceled and her
psychologist mailed her a $7,000 bill.
[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Dis my dad, says Mary Bluestocking is suing Arnold Aravena from the cold
case filws for having memories of abuse from 30 years ago from the junkie
house talk group CAA. W. T. F.


From: james sloan <***@gmail.com>
Subject: Confidential Chess Lessons
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 09:12:45 -0800 (PST)
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics
NNTP-Posting-Host: 99.28.172.38
Complaints-To: groups-***@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com;
posting-host=99.28.172.38;
posting-account=76LQCwoAAAB6FxyBCt4SnVk66Pa1Rm-4
Path:
newsreader.bellsouth.net!cs.com!8742795394j!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg
2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Message-ID: <36ee4831-f0a8-43d2-b17d-***@googlegroups.com>
Xref: news.bellsouth.net rec.games.chess.politics:13562

I have been informed by James Schroeder that "Free copies of Confidential
Chess Lessons will be sent to every person who sends their name and
address to"
Ahmed Shah Masood
3011 E 9th St Apt 15
Vancouver, WA 98661
Although he did not ask for SASE's, it's always polite to include a self
addressed stamped envelope when requesting an item. In this case, a
business size envelope (9 1/2" by 4 1/4") with standard postage will
suffice.
Julia Sloan
2015-02-22 06:29:01 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Good news chess fans. Since I asked for help posting his Sunday, Mary Bluestocking since found a credit card to use, and in court Thursday my roommate presuming the title of landlord was arrested in case LT97741-14/KI My civil case is in final and my civil suit in CV-061-680-14/KI is waiting for the final hearing May 7th 15. I got married and she is not the kind of girl to go around researching Sam Sloan archives at 3am and get all freaked out and leave my like some of these other dukes I've dated.

Julia Sloan
Www.sloansbookpress.com
samsloan
2015-02-18 15:53:11 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Wed, 18 Feb 2015 02:50:13 -0800 (PST)

MIME-Version: 1.0

Sender: Fritz Wuehler <***@spamexpire-201502.rodent.frell.theremailer.net>

Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.

It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.

Please report problems or inappropriate use to the

remailer administrator at <***@frell.theremailer.net>.

Identifying the real sender is technically impossible.

Subject: Sam Sloan and the Art of Sodomizing Daughters

References: <782456c3-c485-4955-9d01-***@googlegroups.com>

X-cc: ***@bellsouth.net

From: "Lye Dee Tekta" <tea-***@fucksamsloan.com>

Origination-Approval: "Randy Bauer" <***@gmail.com>

X-Organization: giganews.net

X-Clue: La Caissa Nostra <***@checkmate.us>

X-Report: Please report illegal or inappropriate use to <***@giganews.net>.

Forward a copy of ALL headers INCLUDING the body. (DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS)

X-Comments: IMPORTANT: giganews.net does not condone, support,

nor tolerate spam or any illegal or copyrighted postings.

Message-ID: <***@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

Precedence: anon

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 11:47:38 +0100

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics

Path: to1ni12519lbb.1!nntp.google.com!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!weretis.net!feeder4.news.weretis.net!news.mixmin.net!mail2news.mixmin.net!not-for-mail

Lines: 250

Injection-Info: mail2news.mixmin.net; mail-complaints-to=***@mixmin.net



On 17th February 2015 at 10:24am -0800, samsloan <***@gmail.com> the

partner of Neil Grimaldi wrote:



> On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 12:24:30 AM UTC-8, Julia Sloan wrote:


The above original shows it was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.

The only people known to be doing this using anonymizing remailer software are Gregory Alexander and Paul Truong. I doubt it was Gregory Alexander this time as he pleaded guilty and was convicted in federal court for this so I doubt he would do it again. It is entirely possible that Paul Truong would do it.

Julia the unfortunate victim of the Voodoo Curse sometimes writes crazy stuff like this but I do not think he uses anonymizing remailer software.

Randy Bauer's name appears in the post above and he is known to dislike me but I doubt he would stoop so low as to do this.

This posting will probably disappear in six days so read it now if at all.

Sam Sloan
Loading...